We publish reports and document human rights violations that lead to evidence-based campaigns to hold duty-bearers accountable.
We work to bring torturers to justice, end social and economic inequality, change oppressive laws, and free people jailed just for voicing their opinion.
We empower advocates for human rights and democracy by facilitating knowledge-sharing and capacity-building workshops.
- A Guide to Human Rights (1998)
- A Guide to Human Rights 1999
- A Guide to Human Rights for Tibetan Secondary School Children
- Student Curriculum: A guide to human rights for Tibetan school children
- Political Prisoners and Prison Conditions in Tibet (2000)
- Religious Freedom in Tibet (2000)
- Torture in Tibet (2000)
- Racial Discrimination in Tibet (2000)
- Child’s Rights Violations in Tibet (2000)