This is a new electronic publication from the Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy (TCHRD) that translates and provides analyses on reports appearing in Chinese government media and party mouthpieces.
The June 2019 publication of Monthly Translation and Analyses Digest includes the following articles:
- China announces prize money for tip-offs on illegal online contents in Tibet
- China admits anti- separatist crackdown part of anti-crime campaign
- Central government inspection teams visit TAR and Qinghai
- Chinese authorities claim victory in anti-crime crackdown amid central government inspection in Qinghai
- More than 7000 households and 28000 people relocated in anti- poverty drive
- Exhibition on Chinese version of Tibetan reincarnation system
- Grassland Protection and Management Conference in Mangra County
- China’s Tibetan “Fortress”*
Click here to download a copy of the June 2019 issue.