This is a new electronic publication from the Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy (TCHRD) that translates and provides analyses on reports appearing in Chinese government media and party mouthpieces.
The June 2019 publication of Monthly Translation and Analyses Digest includes the following articles:
- China increase party presence in harvesting areas in Chamdo
- Propaganda campaign incorporated into state education institutions
- ‘Grassroots fortresses’ in new poverty alleviation resettlement villages
- Special Four-month rectification campaign against mobile educational apps
- China continues with flawed policy of ‘reducing livestock to grow more grass’
- Tibetan Buddhist instructors attend political education session in Medrogungkar County
- Opinion: The Dubious Development in Chamdo*
Click here for a copy of the May 2019 digest.